Not thinking real clearly but wanted to check in. Let’s go over some things.
1. I have been taking Sudafed for two days. I feel like my whole body is humming like a power wire
2. Judging from the commercials aired at 3:45am people up at this hour have problems with urinating, falling down and getting hurt at work a lot and are confused vocationally.
3. I wish I slept as well as the bloodhound who gets me up this early.
4. The tv news rarely reports happy things
5. A 49 year old pilot flipped out last night. I’m 50 and I can relate to wanting to flip out.
6. Most things I worry about are bullshit
7. A lot of people are annoying
8. The kid getting shot in Florida really sucks. Not sure how ripping off a Walgreens is a sign of support.
9. When I try to meditate I work on not thinking and trying to feel like I exist only as part of everything else. Thoughts almost never stop coming but counting quietly seems to help.
10. I’m going on vacation in a week and am nervous about it. People say that’s crazy but I’ve gotten use to it. I like structure