1. Are 20 somethings really less respectful and not as hard-working or does every generation think that of the one that comes after them?
2. Are corporations any greedier than they used to be? Wasn’t greed always “good’?
3. Is it harder to get a job–every mall I go in has help wanted signs?
4. Are people really ruder or have they always been rude?
5. Sex as depicted on TV, internet and movies has obviously gotten more graphic but do people think and act on sex any differently than they used to?
6. Are people any less racist, sexist or offensive to people with disabilities or have we just adopted new vocabularies?
7. Is bullying worse or have people always picked on the vulnerable?
8. Does the media influence us any more than people have always influenced us? Has CNN taken the place of the gossipy woman at the market and does all of that equal out?
9. Was the greatest generation really great? Didn’t a lot of those folks suck too?
10. Are cops, soldiers and firemen all heroes any more than they used to be?